Tuesday, March 15, 2011

to douche or not to douche...

The other night before making our way out for drinks and gay dancing I couldn't stop laughing when Jason, Dante's best friend from back home, had us stop at the CVS for some emergency enemas.  Really?  There's so much more to being a bottom than I thought.

I brought it up again a few days ago while Dante was at work and Jason wanted me to score him some green for the long drive back home. I thanked him for the conversation on the playground the other night and we got into the topic of how the "special" dinner I had with Dante the night before went.

I filled him in. Dinner went great. I let Dante decompress in front of the flat screen while I showered and prepared. I walked out wearing little other than his favorite jock strap and proceeded to rub down every inch of his body. Then came the main attraction. And the let down.  I don't know if it's as psychological as I thought anymore.  It just hurts.  I tried.  I failed.

Jason tried to reassure me not to worry about it.  It could be stress related as well.  I hadn't even thought of that.  It takes a good amount of relaxing when it comes to taking it up the butt and I have had a lot on my mind lately with the unemployment and all.  Curiosity got the best of me and I had to ask him to explain the dynamics of using the enema.  I almost wish I hadn't asked.  Almost.  This knowledge my prove beneficial in the future.

I may have overstayed my welcome at Dante's but in my defense I was going home days ago but Jason asked me to stick around and hang out, mostly due to his wanting to smoke out.  I think that's the main reason for Dante's pissyness.  He said it was ok to smoke at his place cause Jason was there and it was a special occasion but I really think he underestimated what a pot head Jason really is, not to mention his new boyfriend, the Leprechaun.  Whatever.  I'll just give it a few days to get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment