Monday, March 7, 2011

fuzz covered peeps, plastic footies and butter cream penises.



I took The Mistake, which I think I've healed enough to start referring to him as Jaime again, to meet with Dante and friends for bowling to celebrate his friend's birthday. Jaime and I pregamed it by polishing off that bottle of whiskey Ron left at my place the other night. It was a good time overall. Fun crowd. Deejay came with his boyfriend, Jose, who I've decided to befriend after tonight. Towards the end of the night, I couldn't help being bothered by how much trouble TnT's bald headed sasquatch buddy had keeping his hands off of Dante, or even more bothered by how little it seemed to bother him.

Now I've said this countless times, I'm not a jealous person. I just don't believe in sharing my things. Never had. Kindergarten report card? Sharing? CHECK MINUS, BITCHES!

I don't know. This can just be me. Dante's a friendly guy who knows alot of people. It just seems where ever we go there never seems to be a lack of men putting their hands on him. Boo. I'm probably just feeling neglected. I didn't even wanna go to gay ass Madonna-rama at Berlins. But it would have been nice to be asked. Like he may actually want to spend time with me. I just kinda did a quick 'goodbye' and grabbed Jaime and we were outta there while everyone was getting ready to leave. I barely said goodbye to Dante. Just didn't wanna look him in the face so he can see how bothered I am at his indifference. I got a text from Dante as I drove Jaime's car back to my place telling me what a great time everyone had and letting me know he didn't end up going out. Still would have been nice to have spent the night with him. Jaime could have driven himself back to The Retard's (that goofy bastard's name stays).

I was so excited to see Dante tonight and I had a great time but then again, there just always has to be something that rubs me the wrong way and I end up with hurt feelings. I know it can't be ribbons and sausages 24/7 but I'm sure the good and the bad shouldn't be too well balanced, cause then, what's the point?

The birthday boy, one of Dante's ex-roommates, and myself partook in a bit of marijuana out in the parking lot. Jaime overheard Dante and a couple of his friend's conversation after leaving us outside.

"Are they still out there?"

"What are they doing?"

"Oh, that."

Jaime spent the rest of the night thinking I was blowing lines off the toilet every time I went to the bathroom and it wasn't until we got back into the car and I told him he missed Dante's old roommate's hitter box go a couple of rotations outside that we cleared that little misunderstanding.

Maybe I need to take my own advice and man the fuck up.  My vagina's starting to flower.  Guess I'm just overly sensitive cause I got an email late friday evening that the radio station went with another candidate for the position.  Boo.  Oh well, the grind starts again tomorrow.  Gonna force myself to get on a regular exercise routine again.  Cause this extra padding I've been lugging around isn't cute.  The late night hitting of the drive thru for McDoubles with Jaime doesn't help either.  I'm such a fat ass.

2 comments:

  1. Just relax alittle and go with the flow of things and try to let things like all the bad touching slide and I sure that you can work off that padding.(sorry if you didnt want any comments).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah, it's cool. Thanks for the words of encouragement. Unfortunately, I should have cut my losses a long time ago, :(

    ReplyDelete