Friday, March 18, 2011

New Wonder Woman outfit unveiled

The first picture of Adrianne Palicki (Legion, Friday Night Lights) in full on Amazon for the NBC pilot Wonder Woman, written by David E. Kelly (Boston Legal, Ally McBeal).



It's not the original American clad bathing suit we've all grown accustomed to but I like it.  Jaime disagrees with me, saying it's to bright and cartoony, like they found the outfit at a costume shop.  "I see that bitch every year at the comicon."

Let's just hope NBC doesn't fuck this one one up like they did Heroes. I'm still really pissed about that one. Goddammit.

I wonder if the whole costume change to modern up the character in the comics had anything to do with tying it into the show. Hmmm...


Check out this article about the reactions (including Gloria Stein's) to DC's decision to change Wonder Woman's outfit published in last July's issue of The Washington Post here

No comments:

Post a Comment