Friday, March 11, 2011

Can't sleep. Clowns will eat me.

Been getting back into my insomniac ways. Find myself just lying in bed staring at the wall for hours until the sun comes up so I've just been staying up, cleaning the place, doing laundry, working out, clearing my dvr. I thought spending the night at Dante's would maybe help but I ended up watching netflix on my netbook in bed till 4am. Then Dante opted to stay in bed cuddling and ended up getting to work at ten in the morning. I noticed a direct correlation between our sleep overs and his getting to work late the next morning. I think I need to start making a conscious effort to set my cell phone alarm to make sure he gets out the door in time. I don't want me being around to become a detriment.

Anyone else tired of these stank ass Bad Girl's Club whores telling us how classy they are?

No comments:

Post a Comment