Sunday, March 6, 2011

"I got you all figured out. You need everyone's eyes just to feel seen."



I've had a pretty chill weekend reconnecting with The Mistake. As opposed to Dante who's every move I've been able to track on his facebook page since for some reason he feels the need to "check in" with every different club or bar he hits. Whatever. Kinda douchey if you ask me but then again he never does. That's the problem. I haven't heard much from him this week cause he was busy partying but tonight when we're at the bowling alley to celebrate Trey of TnT's birthday I'm sure he's gonna be too partied out to even have a drink with me. I'm starting to see a pattern here. And it's not cute.

I'm just feeling like his friends and having a good time are what takes precedence in his life at the moment. There's nothing wrong with that. But as a love interest it gets hard to maintain interested in someone who doesn't seem too interested in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment