Tuesday, February 15, 2011

"Girls, girls, you're both pretty."






So this is Nicki Minaj's cover for her album Pink Friday.

















And this is the cover to Lil Kim's new album, Black Friday, released today.


Nothing like a good ole bitch fight to get the commerce going. I can't help but wonder about this "on going" drama Lil Kim refers to between the two female rappers. It's been awhile since we've heard from her. Can she be using Nicki's popularity to increase her own? Duh.

Now I love me a good bitch fight.  And I love me some Lil Kim and Nicki Minaj.  I kinda got a hard on for the self assured man's woman.  Attitude like a dude and curses like a sailor under this hard veneer of feminine sexuality; that's my kinda woman.  That being said, Lil Kim's album cover is a little much.  Slapping pussies is one thing.  The bloody decapitation of sex dolls is another.

Check out the Lil Kim article at MTV.com here




No comments:

Post a Comment