Thursday, January 20, 2011

Matt's drama part two, strike two

Following is the chat transcript of my conversation with Matt about his newest drama that somehow leaks it's way into my life.

Matt is online.12:14pm
12:14pm
him - hey

12:14pm
me - hey. wats up?

12:14pm
him - nothing just looking for jobs

12:14pm
me - any luck?

12:15pm
him - well im finiding a few places that are looking for help
so im just filling out apps

12:16pm
me - cool. hows classes goin?

12:18pm
him - good keeping me busy

12:19pm
me - good. u feeling any better? u seemed down last night

12:19pm
him - i was
but i feel better
i just hate how gay guys are so selfish and nosy
aand so self centered

12:20pm
me - anything u wanna talk about?

12:20pm
him - yeah
if a guy isnt my boyfriend
and were not ddating
and there is no sex apart or our relationship
then why the fuck is he keeping tabs after me like he is
sorry but that s a job for my man which he is not
so he needs to cool the fuck off and realize we are just friends
fuck....

12:21pm
me - who is this?

12:21pm
him - a friend of mine
its beginning to become annoying
and i dont know how to address it to him

12:22pm
me - like specifically. what is he doin?
how is he keeping tabs on u?

12:24pm
him - he doesnt like when other guys are around me
i think he doesnt like the fact that they might be interested in me
i thinkhe is insecure
but hes a good friend
i dont know what to do

12:24pm
me - just tell him how u feel
be honest
tell him that u feel like he may be reading more into your friendship than ur willing to give
explain why
and ask him why he's acting that way and make it clear that it is making u uncomfortable

12:27pm
him - ok

12:27pm
me - was that any help?

12:28pm
him - yeah
thanks

12:28pm
me - i mean if he's acting like this he probably has a crush on u so if u want to continue being his friend and care about not hurting his feelings just be straight out with him
and make sure ur not leading him on

12:29pm
him - im not leading him on
he puts himself in this situation

12:32pm
me - u should just make sure u tell him ur uncomfortable with him acting this way

12:32pm
him - ok

12:32pm
me - is that wat u were stressing about last night?

12:35pm
him - kinda sorta
and i kinda like this boy
but
im not sure if its right
or like he is interested back
i think its my age again

12:36pm
me - how old is he?

12:39pm
him - late twenties
early thirties
ish
tall cute and so handsome

12:43pm
me - why dont u tell him how u feel

12:43pm
him - and he is masculine
well
i dont know him all that well
yet
hopefully i can
but idk

12:43pm
me - so get to know him and see where it goes from there
but im glad u found someone u like. thats really cool
hope it works out for u

12:45pm
him - well i do
but its a hot mess i guess

12:45pm
me - hot mess wh
12:46pm
him - i guess ill write hime a message and tell him how i feel

12:48pm
me - dude but if u guys barely know each other maybe u should take some time to get to know one another better before u tell him
regardless of wat u say i'm sure he already has an idea. body language tells it all. let it happen naturally. u cant tell if he's into u yet?

12:49pm
him - not really
but when we met
there were others there
i dont know

12:50pm
me - are we talking about anyone i know?

12:51pm
him - =/

12:51pm
me - BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!
u like marky? 

12:51pm
him - thanks Slutty Iotis
im sorry i told you anything
thats just mean

12:52pm
me - dont be. it's just really funny. dude. please ur just dickmatized. how can u like someone who u barely said 3 words too
im not being mean dude. i just know marky .
lol. good luck with that
please tell me u werent talking about me when u were telling me about ur friend

12:52pm
him - no

12:53pm
me - lol. ok. cause that would be the COMPLETELY wrong idea u got.
but yeah. u and marky.
lol.

12:53pm
him - why is that funny?

12:53pm
me - no reason. i'm smokin. so it's extra highlarious right now

12:54pm
him - whatever Slutty

12:54pm
me - :-)

12:54pm
him - im trying to have a serious conversation with you

12:55pm
me - im sorry. go ahead. i'll keep my comments to myself

12:55pm
him - no im not sayin that
im just saying be mature aobut it instead of laughing at it

12:55pm
me - im sorry but he's so masculine
LMAO!
dude he might as well have a rainbow tattoed to his forehead

12:56pm
him - well i like him
and please dont tell anyone

12:56pm
me - lol. i wont.

12:56pm
him - promise me that Slutty
i will get crzy out of line if you do

12:56pm
me - dude it's really not that serious

12:56pm
him - im just warnning you now
lolk

12:57pm
me - dont threaten me
ever
again
im just warning you now

12:57pm
him - im not threatening you at all

12:57pm
me - ok.

12:58pm
him - is he a bad guy?
or should i just forget about him

12:58pm
me - dude u do u.
i have my opinions but in the end theyre my opinion
ive only known marky for two years

12:59pm
him - ok

12:59pm
me - but if u really want my two cents because i care about...

12:59pm
him - what

1:01pm
me - my personal opinion is that u should try setting ur sights a little higher. i know u have this hard on for blood in blood out movie extra wannabees but seriously besides a good fuck what really can u expect out of guys like that
if a good times wat ur looking for than hey.
your young
single
attractive
enjoy it while it lasts
just remember.... play safe
but if ur talking about dating and being serious with someone
trying to find a partner
not just someone whos pretty much nothing more than a big dick

1:03pm
him - he seemed sweet (and this is where his stupidity finally pissed me off)

1:04pm
me - he seemed sweet? seriously matt tell me one sweet thing he did that night. besides letting u get a live peak at his dick while u guys were peeing

1:04pm
him - i didnt even see it
and i wasnt looking to see it either

1:05pm
me - who cares either way?
seriously dude. sweet? masculine? who exactly did u meet at my place that i didnt even know was there?

1:06pm
him - i guess i was just hoping for too much
i like him and i think he is a cool guy
but im pretty sure he doesnt feel the same way about me

1:07pm
me - he doesnt like white boys from wat he says

1:08pm
him - hmmm oh well
wanna come and pick me up? ill bring over alot of food so we can cook dinner or sumthing

1:08pm
me - but im just gonna say this cause i am a firm believer of getting things out of the way to avoid any problems. don't try to use me to get closer to him either.

1:08pm
him - and being white is something i cant help

1:09pm
me - its not an issue. its prefernce. just like u have a preference. it just is what it is
1:09pm
him - ok
so you wanna chill?

1:09pm
me - i got somewhere to be at 6
some other time

1:10pm
him - ok

and it continues again later....

Me: but u seem to believe otherwise so who knows

2:02pm
him:  wow.....
what has he told you about me
if anything

2:03pm
me:  thats it.
we never really discussed u

2:03pm
him:  ok
cool
well just keep this between me and u
im going to go curl in a ball somewhere

2:09pm
me:  why dude? ur acting like this is the love of your life.did ur dick shrivel up and turn into a vagina while i wasnt looking or something. this is someone u've known for all of three seconds
i wont tell anyone but fyi. it's gonna take all my concentration not to DIE laughing when i see mykey next

2:09pm
him: or what hes trying to cover up (isn't his subtlety amazing?)

2:10pm
me:  HUH?

2:10pm
him:  nevermind

2:10pm
me:  or what who is trying to cover what the fuck are u talking about?

2:10pm
him:  i dont know why he would tell me one thing
and tell you another

2:10pm
me:  nah. bitch. u opened ur mouth spill it

2:10pm
him:  and then lie about having a boyfriend

2:11pm
me:  (ok, now he's really starting to bug me) i dont really think he's lying if ur dumb enough not to look at his status on his facebook

2:11pm
him:  thats why i asked him
he told me no

2:11pm
me:  lol. enjoy matt.

2:11pm
him:  im not going to pursue it
i dont have the patience

2:12pm
me:  i cant talk to you abou this any more. its too funny and i dont care to get involved in marky's love lifeor watever it is
patience for wat?

2:12pm
him:  patience of wondering what is the truth
i cant make the same mistakes more than once
then im just asking for it
oh well

2:12pm
me:  yup

2:13pm
him:  im going to go get some homework done

2:13pm
me:  ok
im not sure if ur playing dumb

2:13pm
him:  dumb for what?

2:13pm
me:  but honestly this is so ridiculous im not sure
he said he doesnt have a boyfriend
but his facebook status says otherwise
there are dedications to that special someone and the one he loves on his face book page\
and even practically mentions him by name. but ur not sure?
are we playing some kinda wierd game im not in on or are u really this naive?
me and marky have a saying
bros before hoes
me and mykey are bros
where do u think u would fit into that equation if u decide to get into te mix?

2:16pm
him:  but why would that even matter

2:16pm
me:  why would wat matter?

2:16pm
him:  if i was in a relationship with him you wouldnt be apart of it
and if it didnt work out watever

2:17pm
me:  are we having the same convo cause i feel like im missing all this subtext
LOL> a relationship.

2:17pm
him:  im not sure what you mean by bros before hoes
im done talking to you slutty
have a great day

(fyi, he wrote me about fifteen minutes later apologizing for getting angry)



No comments:

Post a Comment