Friday, July 1, 2011

Convenient timing or what?

So I hear from DJ the other day asking me if I would like to get together and talk.  He misses me and feels like he has worked his way past his feelings for Jose and my friendship with him.  I was wary at first, still kinda feeling the sting of betrayal over the whole experience but I decided to give it a try.  Today I get a message from DJ asking me for a favor.  His mother needs someone to pick her up after surgery and to sit with her till he gets out of work.  My first instinct: of course.  Despite our past differences, DJ's mother did a lot for me during the time I lived with them while I was still with DJ.  DJ has also always gone above and beyond for me.  But then I thought about it.  Is this the only reason he decided I was once again worthy of his friendship?  I already said I'd do it but as I'm waiting here for Jaime to pick me up to go out I'm kinda starting to think it wouldn't be too difficult to get out of doing.  Decisions, decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment