Thursday, July 21, 2011

Next Unlockable MK Character: Freddy Krueger. Fuck. Yes.

I can't even try to tally up the hours I've racked up taking out my frustrations with DJ, Matt, Angelo and other buddies virtually beating one another to bloody pulps and ripping the spines out of one another.  That being said I have no qualms about my unusual obsession with horror movies.  Especially, crappy ones.  My favorite of all time?  A Nightmare On Elm Street, any of them.  Even the godawful Freddy's Dead.  My inner child playing the original Mortal Kombat game and addictively watching and rewatching the Nightmare on Elm Steet series practically experienced a nocturnal emission when I heard Freddy Krueger would be the next character you can download for the new Mortal Kombat game.
                               

On further review I found out Friday the 13th's Jason Vorhees has already made his Mortal Kombat debut in Armageddon.


While I'm on the subject I don't care what anyone thinks.  I loved the Nightmare remake and would have loved to see a sequel.






No comments:

Post a Comment