Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Fucking 4th of July

Saying it's been an interesting holiday weekend would be an understatement. Oh, the homosexual dramatics were running rampant. Where to begin? Jaime picking a fight with me about my annoyance with him over him lying about his interest in The Child. I repeatedly told him this wasn't the time nor place to discuss it but he continued to press until I had to push him away from me. Or the scene Jaime made at the bar the other night when he blew up at The Retard who decided to get under his skin after having to see his ex-boyfriend with his new man-child. Resulting in broken glasses, spilled pitchers and The Retard violently shoving China, who was trying to console him, and walking home crying. Fucking queers. Then there was the young gang banger I met at a holiday bon fire kegger who followed me up stairs. ;) Then there was China getting her/his second DUI. Fucking dumbass. Polish got chocked out by his straight twin brother and then broke up with The Other Pollack for not having his back. How gangsta. Here's the best one: SOMEONE cut Jaime's brake line while we were picking up his mother after their family's BBQ. Someone. I'm gonna kick that deaf-in-one ear mother fucker's ass when I get my hands on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment