Monday, May 2, 2011

...another AI related post? Fuck you, I still aint watching. Have some Forbidden Dance with your cock shots

Check out former American Idol contestant Jordin Spark's boyfriend's dick.  Good going, big girl.  It's your world.  Too bad these pics came from some tramp claiming to have recently tasted the goods herself.  *whore cough.





Jordin Sparks - SOS (Let the music play) Where's your video, wannabe r&b'er Steph Jones?


I'm throwing this one in here too cause I heard it at the club the other night and haven't been able to get it out of my head. I loved the original Lambada by Kaoma when I was a kid even though I had no idea what the hell they were singing about. En-yoy.


Awww, it's nice to see the intolerant father at the end allow his twelve year old daughter to explore her hunger for black cock after he takes a taste of the darker berry himself. Interracial pedophilia. How 80's.

No comments:

Post a Comment